In the video below, Mitch Bernard, NRDC’s Chief Counsel, speaks out about how litigation is the best way to beat back the Trump administration’s efforts to dismantle environmental safeguards.
Please visit NRDC.ORG and you’ll see why I support them. I hope you will support them, too.
NRDC is a not-for-profit law firm whose clients are Nature and environmental safety. Their work is based on responsible scientific research. They are not just lobbyists or activists. They fight for us in court, with a record of legal victories vital to good environmental policy, regulation and legislation. They work on local, national and international cases.
See many more NRDC videos.
LATEST NRDC WEBSITE ARTICLES:
- Newark's Bottled Water Plan Denies Thousands Safe Water
- Has Climate Consciousness Reached a Tipping Point?
- Week 139: Trump Wants to Turn the Golden State a Hazy Shade of Gray
- Long Island: Report Finds Neonic Pesticides in Your Water
- Dead in the Water: Popular Pesticides Harm NY Wildlife
- Gov. Newsom Starts to Lead California Out of its Oily Mire
- During Climate Week, Companies Must Focus on Canada’s Boreal
- Transporte público sustentable en América Latina
- Climate Action Summit 2019: Mobilizing for Stronger Climate
- IPCC's new Special Report on the Ocean and the Cryosphere