In the video below, Mitch Bernard, NRDC’s Chief Counsel, speaks out about how litigation is the best way to beat back the Trump administration’s efforts to dismantle environmental safeguards.
Please visit NRDC.ORG and you’ll see why I support them. I hope you will support them, too.
NRDC is a not-for-profit law firm whose clients are Nature and environmental safety. Their work is based on responsible scientific research. They are not just lobbyists or activists. They fight for us in court, with a record of legal victories vital to good environmental policy, regulation and legislation. They work on local, national and international cases.
See many more NRDC videos.
LATEST NRDC WEBSITE ARTICLES:
- Week 135: California Is Driving Trump Crazy on Auto Emissions
- From Farms to Dollar Stores, One Woman’s Fight for Justice
- Beyond Cars: Electrifying Pickups and Buses
- Puffins Would Not Exist Without Three Key Threatened Laws
- Back-to-School: Lead in Drinking Water Questions Answered
- New NRDC Tool Compares Electric Generation Cost by Resource
- When Will the Endangered Florida Panther Catch a Break?
- Giraffes Win International Protections to Limit Their Trade
- Latin America Can Be a Climate Leader with Better Land Use
- An Artist Who Finds Uncommon Meaning in Common Trees