In the video below, Mitch Bernard, NRDC’s Chief Counsel, speaks out about how litigation is the best way to beat back the Trump administration’s efforts to dismantle environmental safeguards.
Please visit NRDC.ORG and you’ll see why I support them. I hope you will support them, too.
NRDC is a not-for-profit law firm whose clients are Nature and environmental safety. Their work is based on responsible scientific research. They are not just lobbyists or activists. They fight for us in court, with a record of legal victories vital to good environmental policy, regulation and legislation. They work on local, national and international cases.
See many more NRDC videos.
LATEST NRDC WEBSITE ARTICLES:
- Accelerating Action to Improve Air Quality in India
- We Need To Make All Fishing Safe for Whales
- Superbug Deaths on the Rise, Yet Again
- Trump EPA’s Industry-Friendly TSCA Policy Starts to Unravel
- The EPA Says It Wants “Scientific Transparency.” What It Really Wants Is Control Over Research.
- Week 147: Trump Officials Stonewall Investigators . . . at the EPA. (What Did You Think We Were Talking About?)
- Oil Industry Cons About the EV Tax Credit
- Keeping the Lights On with Clean Energy
- Attack on Dishwasher Standards Hurts Consumers, Environment
- Congress Shows How U.S. Must Lead to End Illegal Fishing